- M.A. in Library & Information Science, University of South Florida
- M.A. in Modern American History, University of South Florida
- B.A. in Psychology, Saint Leo University
- Graduate internship at the Tampa Bay History Center (2004)
Areas of Expertise
- Innovative research instruction experience, including remote librarian assistance at the higher education level.
- Extensive college/university teaching record and use of instruction methods, including blended and online courses.
- A strong record of information literacy orientations for research classes that support curriculum by subject and across disciplines.
- Expertise with primary source material as well as electronic databases and online learning management systems including Canvas.
- American Library Association
- Mississippi Library Association
- Southeastern Library Association