Visit Us - On Campus or Virtually
Here are some items we would like you to know in advance of your campus visit :
- Masks are required during an on-campus tour.
- On-campus tours are individualized and personalized to what is most important to you!
- We would like to treat you and your guest(s) to our newly renovated dining hall. Enjoy 🙂
- Some buildings on campus are not accessible during summer sessions.
- We can wait for you to join in! Have you completed your application for the Spring or Fall term? www.gotodsu.net apply now!
VIRTUAL LIVE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Within this session, you will be able visit live with an Admissions Recruiter and discuss topics such as academic programs, admission requirements, student life, and housing. The Information Session will last approximately 30 minutes.
Directions to Campus
Memphis – Take US Highway 61 south to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (right) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 100 miles)
Jackson – Take US Highway 49 north to Indianola. Turn north (right) on MS Highway 448 to Shaw. Turn north (right) onto US Highway 61 to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
Vicksburg – Take US Highway 61 north to Cleveland (approximately 110 miles). Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
For air travelers – The closest regional airport is located in Greenville (45 miles) and is served by Northwest Airlink. International Airports are located in Memphis and Jackson.
We love Cleveland because it’s a small enough town where there’s always a familiar face and something to do. There’s so many yummy places to eat, and in the Delta, you know the music is going to make you dance.Hannah