Visit Us - On Campus or Virtually
Here are some items we would like you to know in advance of your campus visit :
- Masks are no longer as of February 14, 2022 required during an on-campus tour.
- On-campus tours are individualized and personalized to what is most important to you!
- Some buildings on campus are not accessible during summer sessions.
- We can’t wait for you to join in! Have you completed your application for the Summer or Fall 2022 term? apply now!
- If you are looking for a different time than the choices available, please reach out to our office to book a special time that works best for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 662-846-4020. Our Office of Undergraduate Admissions Team will be happy to assist you.
VIRTUAL LIVE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Within this session, you will be able visit live with an Admissions Recruiter and discuss topics such as admission requirements, student life, and housing. Academic visits are available during your session too!
Directions to Campus
Memphis – Take US Highway 61 south to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (right) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 100 miles)
Jackson – Take US Highway 49 north to Indianola. Turn north (right) on MS Highway 448 to Shaw. Turn north (right) onto US Highway 61 to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
Vicksburg – Take US Highway 61 north to Cleveland (approximately 110 miles). Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
For air travelers – The closest regional airport is located in Greenville (45 miles) and is served by Northwest Airlink. International Airports are located in Memphis and Jackson.
We love Cleveland because it’s a small enough town where there’s always a familiar face and something to do. There’s so many yummy places to eat, and in the Delta, you know the music is going to make you dance.Hannah