When violation of any rule or regulation set forth in the Delta State University Police Department Handbook has been clearly established by waiver, voluntary admission, and /or by an official hearing, the offender shall be subject to a special administrative fee and/or shall be subject to disciplinary action. However, any student who receives a Citation has the right to appeal. The deadline for a Citation Appeal is seven (7) business days from the Citation issue date. If the Citation is unpaid after seven (7) days and is not submitted for appeal, the Citation is subject to be turned over for collection.
- Complete the “Appeal a Citation” online* form below
- Receive confirmation from the Office of Student Life
- Set a Hearing date with the Student Government Association Chief Justice
- Attend Citation Appeal Hearing
- Complete Citation Appeal Sanctions, if required
For more information about the Police Handbook and Traffic Violations presented by the University Police Department, select the buttons below.