Navigating Success: Expand Your Course
Study Abroad, the newest division of the DSU Student Success Center, provides students and faculty opportunities to participate in academic and cultural programs around the world.
The goals of the DSU Study Abroad Office are:
- Increase study/travel abroad opportunities for faculty and students
- Prepare faculty and students to travel abroad with pre-departure guidance and resources
- Identify funding sources to increase opportunities
- Maintain productive partnerships with international universities
- Assist faculty in the creation of new study abroad academic course offerings
The Erasmus+ program is the European Union program for education, training, youth, and sport. It runs for seven years, from 2014 to 2020. It offers opportunities for mobility (travel) of students, staff, and faculty. DSU is one of three partner universities in the United States with an Erasmus+ partnership with KUL.
Check out the Eramus+ webpage for details!