The International Education Office provides students and faculty opportunities to participate in academic and cultural programs around the world.
The goals of the International Education Office are:
- Increase study/travel abroad opportunities for faculty and students
- Prepare faculty and students to travel abroad with pre-departure guidance and resources
- Identify funding sources to increase opportunities
- Maintain productive partnerships with international universities
- Assist faculty in the creation of new study abroad academic course offerings