University Police

University Police FAQ


1. How do I register my vehicle? Follow the link below.

Register Vehicle

2. Where do I pick up my permit?
Pick up permits from Bailey Hall in Suite 108 after completing registration.

3. How can I pay for a permit?
Students will pay by debit/credit card during the vehicle registration process. Employees can pay by debit/credit during the vehicle registration process or by payroll deduction.

4. What do I do if I get a ticket?
 You may pay at UPD in Bailey #108 or follow this link:

– Parking Citations (

5. Can I get an escort across campus?
Yes. If you need an escort for official purposes on campus, call the Police Department at 662-846-4155 for assistance.

6. Are there safety and prevention programs on campus?
Yes. Safety on campus is a genuine concern of the Police Department. Crime prevention programs are available for all students and employees. Some of the topics include but are not limited to personal safety and property security, alcohol and DUI awareness, drug abuse awareness, fire safety, and sexual assault/date rape prevention.

7. How do I report an offense or incident?
To report an offense or incident, call the Police Department at 662-846-4155. Provide as many details as possible. Include the following: name, location, phone number, nature and location of offense/incident, and description of any person(s) or vehicle(s) involved.