GREEK SOCIAL FRATERNITIES & SORORITIES
Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the campus governing body for the DSU fraternities affiliated nationally with the National Interfraternity Council.
- Kappa Alpha
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Panhellenic Council (NPC) is composed of Greek women interested in strengthening the bonds among the sororities. Its purposes are to maintain a high standard of sorority life and interfraternity relationships within the university, to further intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship, and to cooperate with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards.
- Delta Delta Delta
- Kappa Delta
- Phi Mu
National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC) is an umbrella organization for seven historically black, international Greek letter Fraternities and Sororities. The council promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
Associated Greek Body – The AGB mission is to collaborate with all governing Greek Council and their membership to explore and engage is multicultural awareness and educational programming for all social Greek members.
Previous DSU social organizations included:
- Alpha Tau Omega (IFC)
- Delta Sigma Lambda (Nationally unaffiliated)
- Phi Kappa Tau (Nationally unaffiliated)
- Zeta Tau Alpha (NPC)