Registration: Registration for Non-Credit Continuing Education Classes will be held ONLINE.
Cancellation Policy. No refunds are given after the registration deadline has passed, the day before the course meets, the day of the course, or the day after the course has started. If DSU cancels a class for any reason, a full refund will be issued. DSU Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes, or combine and substitute qualified instructors when necessary.
Registration is OPEN for the courses below. Please click the link and complete ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Spring 2023 Adult Enrichment Classes
Pottery Classes: Wheel and Hand Building Techniques – Registration Closed – Capacity Limit Reached
- Date/Time: Wednesdays, January 18 – February 22
- Instructor: Anna Taylor
- Instruction Method: This course will be held in person at DSU in the Ceramic Studio
- Details: Beginner to intermediate class will focus on basic wheel throwing by learning to center the clay and pull a cylinder. From this shape, you will create vases, mugs and bowls. Other processes include trimming and glazing. Slab techniques (hand building) to create bowls, pots and vases will also be taught.
- Cost: $95
- Registration: Registration is currently closed for this class due to capacity and a waitlist. If you are interested in future pottery classes with DSU Continuing Education, please complete the “Join our mailing List” on our website and/or email us at email@example.com regarding your class interests for later opportunities.
- Class Limit: 12 Participants
- Flyer: View Flyer Here
Low Impact Fitness
LIFE Plus Series: Senior Living Series for ages 55 and older
Spring LIFE Plus classes will be announced at a later date. Please stay tuned.
Continuing Education will add more classes for community throughout the semester.
Please continue to check this page for updates and be sure to complete our “Mailing List” form before leaving the website to be updated as registrations open.
Continuing Education accepts credit card, cash or check payments for all classes. Payment must be received immediately after online registration is received and before the registration deadline or class start date.
As of 1/1/2023, Continuing Education will charge a 3% fee for all credit card payments.
DSU Continuing Education offers over 700 online personal enrichment courses in business, computer applications, writing, accounting, hobbies, and more – available anytime, anywhere!
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Conversational French
- Conversational Japanese
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Creating Web Pages
- Discover Digital Photography
- Discover Sign Language
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Employment Law Fundamentals
- Growing Plants for Fun and Profit
- Instant Italian
- Introduction to Guitar
- Introduction to Interior Design
- PC Security
- Introduction to Quickbooks
- Keys to Successful Money Management
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Personal Finance
- Real Estate Law
- Resume Writing
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Start your Own Edible Garden
- Using Social Media in Business
- Writing for ESL
- And MANY MORE!
For a complete list of Online Personal Enrichment opportunities, click here!