Housing & Residence Life
- Complete the housing application.
- Submit a $75 application fee (non refundable).
- Complete and return the academic year contract.
- Complete and return the meal plan selection form.
- Submit a request for room reservation at the Housing & Residence Life Office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*Room reservations will not be taken over the phone.
A cancellation of a housing reservation must be made in writing (email or USPS) to the Office of Housing & Residence Life by the deadline.
Fall Deadline – August 1
Spring Deadline – December 15
Summer I – May 14
Summer II – June 15
A cancellation received after these deadlines may result in charges.
A current resident must terminate their Academic Year Contract by completing a Residence Hall Contract Cancellation Request Form available in the Office of Housing & Residence Life. A cancellation of the academic year contract will result in a charge equal to 50% of one semester’s room cost based on their current assigned residence hall.
Refund of Living Expenses (Room and Meal Charges)
A student officially withdrawing from the residence hall is eligible to receive a pro-rated room and meal charge based on the number of calendar days since the residence hall officially opened without regard to the date the student actually moved in. The residence halls opening dates are August 16, 2020 and January 10, 2021.
The $75 application fee is not refundable under any circumstances. Application fees may not be transferred.
A student withdrawing from the residence hall for any reason is eligible to a pro-rated room and meal charge as follows:
- 1st day through 10th day – 75% refund
- 11th day through 20th day – 50% refund
- 21st day through 25th day – 25% refund
- After the 25th day – 0% refund
Each student living in the residence hall is required to select a residence hall meal plan offered by the University Dining program. Meal plan selections are made at the beginning of the contract period and will roll from fall to spring unless changed by the student. All changes must be made by the close of the business on the first Friday of each semester.
Meal plan contracts are pro-rated in the same fashion as room fees. (See above.)