Delta State University’s on-campus visits will resume effective Thursday, June 25, 2020. The Office of Admissions will be adhering to all social distancing policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for our Future Statesmen and his/her guests! We will continue to offer our Virtual Information Sessions to all that are unable to visit in person! We welcome all to join in.
Here are some items we would like you to know in advance of your campus visit :
- Masks are required during an on-campus tour.
- A temperature check is required at check-in.
- On-campus tours are individualized.
- While checking in and participating in your on-campus tour, we do ask that you practice safe social distancing.
- Some buildings on campus are not accessible during summer sessions.
When you schedule, and on the day of your visit, we ask that you are able to answer “No” to all the following questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- In the last two weeks, did you care for, or have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
VIRTUAL LIVE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Within this session, you will be able visit live with an Admissions Recruiter and discuss topics such as academic programs, admission requirements, student life, and housing. The Information Session will last approximately 30 minutes.
Directions to Campus
Memphis – Take US Highway 61 south to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (right) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 100 miles)
Jackson – Take US Highway 49 north to Indianola. Turn north (right) on MS Highway 448 to Shaw. Turn north (right) onto US Highway 61 to Cleveland. Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
Vicksburg – Take US Highway 61 north to Cleveland (approximately 110 miles). Once in Cleveland, turn west (left) onto MS Highway 8 travel 1 mile, Kent Wyatt Hall will be on your right. (Approximately 110 miles)
For air travelers – The closest regional airport is located in Greenville (45 miles) and is served by Northwest Airlink. International Airports are located in Memphis and Jackson.
We love Cleveland because it’s a small enough town where there’s always a familiar face and something to do. There’s so many yummy places to eat, and in the Delta, you know the music is going to make you dance.Hannah