- Sellers are responsible for bringing, pricing,
displaying, selling/swapping, and removing any
- Set-up beings at 4pm, must have all items
cleaned up by 9:30pm.
- Each seller will receive a table and a 10’ x 10’
area to sell gear.
- Outdoor recreation-related specific items only -
camping, tents, fishing, stoves, hiking shoes,
tennis rackets, hiking boots, athletic shoes,
jackets, rain wear, climbing, biking, canoe(s),
kayaks, PFDs, and hunting clothing.
- NO GUNS, KNIVES, BOWS, ARROWS,
For more information, contact Katie Gennarelli - 662.846.4567