COVID-19 Protocols Guide
What’s New in the Guidelines
In accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and with guidance from the Mississippi Department of Health, Delta State has adopted the following guidelines as it relates to safety for all members of our community.
1. Removal of the Mask Mandate, effective February 14, 2022, at 5 p.m.
2. Masks are still required of everyone upon entry to the O.W. Reily Health Center and the Speech and Hearing Clinic.
3. Campus reopening to the public.
4. All other protocols are still in place.
5. Any employee to whom an individual office is registered may require that masks be worn by all who enter that office through April 4, 2022, provided certain criteria are adhered.
Questions? Call (662) 846-4690 or email Kashanta Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org