W. M. Kethley Hall
Kethley Hall honors the late President W.M. Kethley, who came to the University in 1926 and served the institution continuously for thirty years. The first floor of the building housed administrative office until Summer 2004. Now the first floor houses the Departments of Social Work and Speech and Audiology – including classrooms and offices, while the second floor provides offices and classrooms for languages and literature and the social sciences. Other features of the structure include a language laboratory and a computer laboratory.