We offer a multi-tiered approach to acquaint our students with your organization and positions. From large-scale career events, to individualized recruiting visits, to posting your positions with our on-line job search, Career Services is your link to the DSU student population.
There are several ways to recruit quality Delta State University students. We have provided a list of these opportunities below. If you are interested and/ or have a question about any of these services please contact our office. We will be happy to help.
- DSU hosts several career fairs throughout the academic year. Each fair is customized to target specific majors and fields of study.
- Spend time on campus visiting classes and faculty members in the majors interested in recruiting.
- Speak to a variety of classes in 15-20 minute increments.
- DSU students tour your facility and learn more about your company.
Faculty Information Session
- Meet with DSU faculty in the targeted majors to inform them of opportunities within your company.
Student Information Booths
- A booth is set up in a common area on campus, usually the Student Union or in the specific building where classes in that particular are held. This provides opportunity to network and meet with students on a larger scale.
- Conduct on-campus interviews with targeted students that are pre-screened.
Hire a Statesman (On-line Jobs’ and Internship Posting)
- Post position openings on Career Services’ on line recruiting site website, Statesmen Connect.
- You can register and/or Log-in in the right column of this page under the Statesmen Connect title.
Interview students for potential job opportunities.
Statesmen Connect is our online career services manager that allow employers to easily post jobs, register for DSU career fairs, and participate in other career events on campus from the convince of your office. Each employer has his/her own separate account to conduct the tasks previously mentioned. In order to obtain an account for your company please register. If you already have an account in Statesmen Connect please log-in via the log in box on the right of this page.
We hold several Career Fair/Days throughout the school year. Traditionally we schedule the following fairs/days each year: Fall and Spring College of Business Career Fairs, Fall and Spring Teacher Recruitment Days, Nurse Recruitment Day, Statesmen Connect (All Majors) Career Fair. We may change this list each academic school year with changes being indicated on Statesmen Connect in the Events Section.
You my register for our career fairs/days via Statesmen Connect. You must have a Statesmen Connect account before registering for a career fair/day. Click here to register.