How to Apply
Students applying to the nursing program need to complete several steps. The first step is to get admitted to Delta State University. The next step is to submit a complete nursing application with necessary documents. These required documents are listed in the nursing applications.
* Please note: Admission to Delta State does not automatically indicate admission to the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing.
1. Apply to become a Delta State student
2. Download, complete and submit a nursing program application
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Application
- RN-BSN Completion Program Application
- Master of Science in Nursing Program Application | Checklist
- Post-Master’s Certificate Program Application | Checklist
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Application | Checklist
Applications may be returned to:
Delta State University
Robert E. Smith School of Nursing
P. O. Box 3343
Cleveland, MS 38733