Good afternoon, students, staff, and faculty.
To address the fact that it was necessary to postpone today’s final exams at noon and 6:00 p.m., the following steps will be taken:
1. Finals that were scheduled for Tuesday, May 2nd, at 12:00 noon and at 6:00 p.m. will now be held on Wednesday, May 3rd, at 6:00 p.m.
2. Finals that were scheduled for Tuesday, May 2nd, at 3:00 p.m. will now be held on Thursday, May 4th, at 6:00 p.m.
3. Students that have conflicts with finals previously scheduled for 6:00 p.m. tomorrow or Thursday will be accommodated by individual faculty members.
5. Rescheduled finals will be held in the room they were originally scheduled in.
4. Room conflicts are being resolved as you read this email. Plan to arrive at the room your final was scheduled for and follow instructions if the final has to be relocated to another room.Thank you for your understanding.Sincerely,Dr. Andy Novobilski