By order of Governor Bryant and action by the IHL Board of Trustees, all state agencies and offices will be closed on July 3. Summer II classes will begin on Wednesday, July 5.
Please refer to the following revised schedule for Summer II:
- Classes will begin on Wednesday, July 5.
- Registration closes Thursday, July 6, at midnight.
- Students who have not paid will be removed from rolls on Thursday, July 6, at midnight.
- July 10 and 11 (Monday and Tuesday) students can make arrangements to get back into classes.
- W/F will go into effect July 11.
- No shows will be due July 14.
- All EPAFs will need to be approved and submitted to Human Resources by July 17.
- Final exams will remain on August 3.
- Grades must be recorded by noon on August 7.