Class Registration Instructions
- Go to myDSU Online Services
- Login with your username/password
- Click “Student Services and Financial Aid”
- Click “Registration”
- Click “Check Registration Status” to view your registration beginning and ending time. Click “Return to Menu” to go back to Registration Menu
- Click “Add/Drop Classes”
- Select the desired term from the drop-down menu (Fall, Sum I, Sum II, Spring)
- Enter the “Alternate Pin” that you received from your advisor for verification and click “Submit Pin”
- Enter the CRN’s in the Add Classes worksheet or click “Class Search” to search for CRN’s
- When all CRN’s have been entered into the worksheet, click “Submit Changes”
Check for registration errors (closed classes, time conflicts, etc.) before leaving this page!
Print Student Schedule
- From the registration menu, click “Student Schedule by Day and Time”
- Print using your web browser print option.
To Change Password
- From the personal information menu, click “Change User Password”
- Change password to one you can remember. Password may be numbers and/or characters. Characters are case-sensitive.