Roberts-LaForge Library offers ten group study rooms, one large study room and two seminar rooms. DSU students, staff, and faculty may call the Serials/Interlibrary Loan Desk at 662-846-4442 to make a reservation.
Step 1: Call 662-846-4442 or go to the Serials/ILL Desk.
Step 2: Provide your name, DSU email address, and phone number or complete the reservation form.
Step 3: Select your room (see details below), and give the date, time, and number of people in the group.
Step 4: See a staff member at the Serials/ILL Desk to unlock the room at the time of your reservation. Must show Okra Kard.
Step 5: When you’re finished with the room, please notify staff to lock the door.
Rooms (By reservation only) – Second Floor
Group Study Rooms #222, #223, #224, #246, #247, #248 and #250 – 4 seats, one table, whiteboard (maximum capacity 4)
Large Group Study Room #249 – 8 seats, two tables, whiteboard (maximum capacity 8)
Seminar Room #244 – 12 seats, two tables, whiteboard (maximum capacity 12)
Seminar Room #256 – 8 seats, one table, whiteboard (maximum capacity 8)
(No reservation required. First come, first served.) — First Floor Group Study Rooms #146, #147, #148 — 4 seats, one table, whiteboard (maximum capacity 4)
- Room may be reserved in 2-hour increments. More time may be granted if there are no other reservations.
- Must show Okra Kard. Only current DSU students, faculty, and staff may reserve rooms.
- No late arrivals. Room reservations will be cancelled after 15 minutes and rescheduled for another group.
- No loud noises. Must maintain an environment conducive for study and learning.
- No food. Drinks with the appropriate lids are permissible. See Food and Drink policy.