Rising Scholars Application
Rising Scholars Scholarship Guidelines:
- Students must be enrolled in a face-to-face class AND have completed a dual enrollment application form in order to receive the Rising Scholars Scholarship.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better, completion of 14 core high school units (or have junior level status) or a sophomore who has earned a minimum ACT composite of 30 AND have a minimum GPA of 3.00 or better, as documented by an official high school transcript.
- A minimum ACT composite of 21(documented and reported by designated high school guidance counselor or act.org) is required for participation.
- Students must have a sub-score 21 or better in English, a sub-score of 21 or better in Reading to take History or Literature, a sub-score of 21 or better in Science to take a Science course, and a sub-score of 21 or better in Math to take a Math course.
- Applying to the Rising Scholars Program does not grant automatic acceptance to the Rising Scholars Program. The applications will be reviewed and students will be notified of their status.
- Rising Scholars are protected under FERPA and must sign the Consent to Release Academic Information to grant access to educational records.
"*" indicates required fields