Okra Express Copy Center
Okra Express provides printing-related functions to DSU academic, administrative and support departments, as well as faculty, staff-affiliated organizations, students, and the general public.
- Business Cards
- Logo designs
- Flyers & Signs
- CD Inserts
- AND MORE!
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- CD & DVD Duplication
If you would like a quote visit our online web ordering system.
Or call us at (662) 846-4650.
Having problems with design and layout? We have an experienced graphic designer who can help:
- Order Management: Paper & Quantities
- Idea to Design
- Timeline or Deadline
- Budget Considerations
- Go to https://deltastate.webdeskprint.com
- Click on “Log In,” enter your user name (First Initial, Last Name), then password (password).
- Go to “More” option up top. Change the email to your email address.
- Click on “View your budget codes.” Verify these are correct and let us know if there are others you will need to have set up.
- You can change your password to whatever you prefer by entering the new one in “Password” and then “Confirm Password.”
- Then select the “Update” option.
- To enter your order go to “New Order” on the top of the page. Select “Print Order” for any printing jobs. Select “Store” for any request for copy paper, business cards, letterhead, lamination, note cards, etc.
- Select the category for your printing request, size, enter “Job Name” (something that you will remember if you need to look back at this job), enter number of total pages you want, select stock (bond-plain paper, index/cardstock-thicker paper, Glossy-slick photo paper), select paper color (white is default).
- Click continue, change bindings if you have special request, click continue.
- Attach the file that you would like to be printed. (word, pdf, publisher, etc.) it will take most all program files. Preview your file to make sure it uploaded okay, and then approve.
- You will see your price estimate (subject to change if we need to make any changes to your print job). Select the budget account from the drop down list that you would like to charge.
- Select finish if you are ready to print/quote if you would just like a quote.
- You will get an email to verify your order was submitted.
- You will then get another email when the order is ready to be picked up along with copy of the invoice.
- You can go to “My Orders” to see all orders that you have entered. You can view the order, copy the order, open the attachment, print invoice, etc.
- You can go to “Reports” to get a “Status Report” for any current order, see all your orders/cost, by month, etc.
Hope you like the new web ordering system for OkraExpress. If you have any questions or problems please let us know.
Thanks for you business.
All text and electronic content for print (photos, illustrations, spreadsheets, or other graphics) should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with detailed instructions. If content needs to be physically supplied, please bring to Okra Express.
Production times vary. Major projects may take anywhere from 14-21 + days. Please contact Okra Express at (662) 846-4650 to discuss your needs and scheduling.
The Okra Express Copy Center’s aim to provide services that contribute to the success of the University. Okra Express can handle all of your printing and mailing needs in an efficient and productive manner. Okra Express provides printing-related functions to academic, administrative and support departments, as well as faculty, staff-affiliated organizations, and students.
1003 West Sunflower Road
Cleveland, MS 38733
P: (662) 846-4650
F: (662) 846-4639
Fall and Spring Semesters
Mon–Fri: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Sat: 9 am to 11 am
Mon–Thu: 7 am to 5:30 pm
Fri-Sat: 9 am to 11 am
* Interim and Holiday Hours will be posted at the Post Office as needed.