MSEF Region III
Delta State University Department of Continuing Education serves as the host of the Region III Mississippi Science and Engineering Fair. Region III covers the following 9 counties: Bolivar, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leflore, Sharkey, Sunflower, Washington, and Yazoo. The Region III Science Fair services children in Grades 1st – 12th throughout the listed counties. We are excited to have young minds on our campus for the two day fair events and hope that you enjoy your time with us.
Please review the pages through our website for required forms, science fair resources, and more. Questions are always welcomed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 662-846-4871.
Important Dates to Remember:
- September 28, 2021 @ 3:30pm: Region III Key Teacher Meeting through Zoom (see video below if you missed it)
- September 29, 2021 @ 3:30pm: 2nd chance for Region III Key Teacher Meeting through Zoom (see video below if you missed it)
- November 12, 2021: Region III School Registration forms due
- January 19, 2022: Upper Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- February 17, 2022: Lower Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- February 23, 2022: Upper Regional Science Fair (Grades 7th-12th)Upper Fair Winners List Click Here
- March 23, 2022: Lower Regional Science Fair (Grades 1st-6th) Winners List Click Here
- April 5, 2022: State Science Fair, Payne Center at University of Southern MS
- May 8 – 13, 2022: International Science Fair, Atlanta, GA
*All participants, judges, administrators and teachers WILL BE REQUIRED to follow DSU COVID PROTOCOLS at all times during the Face to Face Regional Fairs on February 23 and March 23. Everyone must understand that these guidelines can change at any time before the event. EVERYONE is REQUIRED to wear a face mask while on campus at all times!
Key Teacher Zoom Call Fall 2021 (updated as of October 13, 2021)
If you missed our Zoom Meeting with Key Teachers on September 2021, please feel free to watch the recorded Zoom call below. It will step you through what the Face to Face Upper, Lower, and State Fairs will look like and how to complete all electronic forms on our website.
Thank you to our Affiliates, Hosts, and Sponsors