MSEF Region III
Delta State University Department of Continuing Education serves as the host of the Region III Mississippi Science and Engineering Fair. Region III covers the following 10 counties: Bolivar, Coahoma, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leflore, Sharkey, Sunflower, Washington, and Yazoo. The Region III Science Fair services children in Grades 1st – 12th throughout the listed counties. We are excited to have young minds on our campus for the two day fair events and hope that you enjoy your time with us.
Please review the pages through our website for required forms, science fair resources, and more. Questions are always welcomed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 662-846-4874.
2023-2024 Important Dates to Remember:
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 @ 3:30pm: Region III Key Teacher Meeting through Zoom
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023: Region III School Registration forms due
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024: Upper Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- Thursday, February 15, 2024: Lower Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- February 14, 2024: Upper Regional Science Fair (Grades 7th-12th)
- March 21, 2024: Lower Regional Science Fair (Grades 1st-6th)
- March 28, 2024: State Science Fair, Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- May 11 – 17, 2024: International Science Fair, Los Angeles, CA
*DSU COVID Protocol does not require mask or social distancing. All participants, judges, administrators and teachers WILL BE REQUIRED to follow DSU COVID PROTOCOLS at all times during the Face to Face Regional Fairs on February 14 and March 21. Everyone must understand that these guidelines can change at any time before the event.
Key Teacher Zoom Call Fall 2022
Zoom Meeting Recording for 2022 will be posted after the training is complete in late September 2022.
Thank you to our Affiliates, Hosts, and Sponsors