College of Education & Human Sciences
(CAEP Impact Measure 2 – Components R4.2, R5.3, RA.4.1)
The key ways in which Unit operational effectiveness is assessed include surveys, course and personnel evaluations, state process and performance review by the Mississippi Department of Education’s annual review of the Unit, key information from the Annual Report, administration of Data Summary and Annual Report (DSAR), and activities of the COEHS’s Dean.
The EPP disseminates Employer Satisfaction Surveys annually in order to gain information from employers about its completers’ preparation. The results regarding their perceptions of the EPP’s graduates and their preparation in content, skills, and dispositions in their field.
Initial Program Milestones and Employer Satisfaction
- Employer Satisfaction Survey and Milestones* 2018-2019
- Employer Satisfaction Survey 2021
- Employer Satisfaction Survey 2022
Advanced Employer Satisfaction
- Advanced Employer Satisfaction Survey 2020
- Advanced Employer Satisfaction Survey 2021
- Advanced Employer Satisfaction Survey 2022
Advanced Program Milestones