MSEF Region III
Delta State University Department of Continuing Education serves as the host of the Region III Mississippi Science and Engineering Fair. Region III covers the following 9 counties: Bolivar, Holmes, Humphreys, Issaquena, Leflore, Sharkey, Sunflower, Washington, and Yazoo. The Region III Science Fair services children in Grades 1st – 12th throughout the listed counties. We are excited to have young minds on our campus for the two day fair events and hope that you enjoy your time with us.
Please review the pages through our website for required forms, science fair resources, and more. Questions are always welcomed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 662-846-4833.
Important Dates to Remember:
- September 29, 2020: Region III Key Teacher Meeting through Zoom @3:30pm
- September 30, 2020: Region III Key Teacher Meeting through Zoom @3:30pm
- November 10, 2020: Region III School Registration forms due
- January 20, 2021: Upper Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- February 8, 2021: Upper Fair Participant video submission due
- February 22 – 26, 2021: Virtual Upper Regional Science Fair
- March 22, 2021: Lower Science Fair Participant Registration forms due electronically
- March 22 – April 1, 2021: Virtual State Science Fair hosted by Delta State University (Click HERE for State Awards Presentation)
- April 9, 2021: Lower Fair Participant video submissions due
- April 19 – 23, 2021: Virtual Lower Regional Science Fair
Key Teacher Zoom Call Fall 2020
If you missed our Zoom Meeting with Key Teachers on September 2020, please feel free to watch the recorded Zoom call below. It will step you through what the Virtual Upper, Lower, and State Fairs will look like and how to complete all electronic forms on our website.
Thank you to our Affiliates, Hosts, and Sponsors