Internet Use Policy
- Delta State University’s Roberts-LaForge Library, a Selective Federal Depository Library, provides free and unrestricted access to Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) information on the Internet. This policy is consistent with the FDLP Internet Use Policy Guidelines
- All public workstations are available to serve the Delta State and Delta area communities. Assistance will be provided for patrons requiring access to password-protected sites.
- Children under the age of 17 must be in the company of an adult at all times; however, no one will be prohibited from using or accessing the government documents collection on account of age. Underage users may see the government documents librarian for assistance.
- The Roberts-LaForge Library does not use filtering software on any of its public access workstations.
- Use of the workstations is subject to the overall acceptable use policy of Delta State University.
- Printing of FDLP information is permitted. To avoid misusing resources, the Roberts-LaForge staff encourages all patrons to print only that which is necessary.
- With respect to online searches, staff members make every attempt to protect the confidentiality and privacy of each patron.
- Access to FDLP Electronic Collection and other Internet resources is available from the Government Documents homepage.
- For more information about the FDLP’s Electronic Collection, please visit http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/fdlp/ec