Smash Bros Code of Conduct
- Be kind and courteous to other players. Failure to adhere to this will result in an automatic disqualification in the tournament and you will be asked to leave the tournament area.
- You must be a current Delta State student.
- You are welcome to bring your own Nintendo Switch approved controller. These controllers will be subject to inspection.
- Any attempt in cheating will result in a permeant ban from all tournament activities. This includes future tournaments as well.
- Be respectful to the equipment provided. Everything at this tournament has been provided by another DSU student. If you break it, you buy it.
- Participants will shake hands prior and after every completion of a match.
- Players must familiarize themselves with all Code of Conduct and Tournament rules prior to the tournament.
Smash Bros Tournament Rules
- 5-minute time limit. *
- 3 Stocks. *
- Any character may be used.
- Level selection will be battlegrounds selected at random. (No Hazards)
- No items.
- No Smash Balls/Bars.
- No stalling. Purposely avoiding conflict to run the clock out will result in disqualification.
- Double Elimination.
- A tie will result in a 300% Super Sudden Death Match with 1 stock. The winner will progress to the next stage.
*These items are subject to change due to time constraints or the number of participants present.