- Student clicks on forms needed below.
- Student completes their portion, signs, and clicks “Submit”
- The student will receive an email (check junk folder).
- Student will need to verify email address for Adobe Sign.
- If you are a dependent student, you will need to provide your parent’s name and email address in the pop-up box and click Submit.
- The form will be emailed to your parent to complete their portion. Once complete, they will add their signature under parent signature.
- The parent will receive an email (check junk folder).
- The parent will need to verify email address for Adobe Sign.
- Once both signatures are completed and emails are verified, the form will be submitted directly to the Financial Aid office electronically.
- Finally, the student will receive a confirmation email with the option to download the competed form for their records.
- Our office does suggest keeping a copy of the email with the completed form for your records.
- There are attachment links on the bottom of most forms to attach supporting documents such as W-2s, tax returns, medical documentation, etc.
If you do have the ability to sign and submit online, you can download a PDF of any form by opening the form and clicking options in the upper left corner.
If at any time you need assistance, contact our office at (662)846-4670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.