Home » Undergraduate Admissions » Financial Aid » Financial Aid Forms » Federal Tax Return Transcript

Federal Tax Return Transcript

To request a Federal Tax Return Transcript, please see the instructions below.


1.  Click here to request a copy of your 2012 Federal Tax Return Transcript

2.  Enter the primary tax filer’s information.

3.  The type of transcript you are requesting is a RETURN TRANSCRIPT.

4.  For the 2013-14 Academic Year, request a transcript for the 2012 tax

You can also call 1-800-908-9946 to request a Tax Return Transcript

NOTE: DO NOT  request a Tax Account Transcript for Financial Aid purposes.


Print Friendly