Resident Meal Plans| $1,354
Students living in residence halls must select one of the three meal plans. Students are automatically assigned the Unlimited Plan if no selection has been made the first week of class. Choose From:
Unlimited + $150 Flex 12 Meals Per Week + $250 Flex 10 Meals Per Week + $350 Flex
Senior Resident Plan (80 Block + $650 Flex)
Commuter Meal Plans | $168
Commuter students enrolled in six or more hours on the main campus have a mandatory basic meal plan. Commuters can also choose from the following Optional Commuter Plans:
100 Meals Per Semester | $575 50 Meals Per Semester | $325
*Meals roll over from semester to semester.
Office of Financial Aid | 662-846-4670 School Code: 002403
- FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- FastWeb (www.fastweb.com) – Free search for additional scholarships.
- Financial Aid Information (www.finaid.org) – Your guide to financial aid, free scholarship searches, and career planning.
- Student Loan Information (www.studentloans.gov) – Information from the Department of Education about student loans.
- MTAG/MESG (www.mississippi.edu/riseupms/financialaid.php) – Apply for Mississippi scholarships.
Delta State Resources
- Financial Aid (www.deltastate.edu/financialaid) – Find out about different types of scholarships, student loans, and more from Delta State’s Office of Financial Aid.
- Money Management (www.deltastate.edu/managemoney) – A list of resources to help you better understand college financing.
- Academic Standards (www.deltastate.edu/academicstandards) – Learn the “musts” about keeping your financial aid.
- Tuition and Fees (www.deltastate.edu/tuition) or to the cost page on the site) – Know the exact figures for this year’s tuition and fees.
- Admissions & Recruiters – Find out exactly what you need from the recruiters or schedule a visit to campus.
Delta State University is proud to recognize students who have achieved academic excellence. We offer a variety of competitive scholarships including: ACT, National Merit finalist and semi-finalist, Valedictorian, Salutatorian, Phi Theta Kappa, and privately funded.
All students must be admitted to the University to be considered for scholarships. The scholarship application requires a resume, essay, and a completed FAFSA.
There are two scholarship application deadlines for the fall semester – the priority deadline is December 15 and the regular deadline is March 1. All supporting documents must be submitted for scholarship consideration.
- Apply to Delta State
- Visit Campus
- Directions To Campus
- Request Info
- Honors Program
- Financial Aid
- Good Student Referral
- Graduate School
- Scholarship Application
- Transcript Release
Delta State University
1003 W Sunflower Road
Cleveland, MS 38733
(800) GOTODSU or (662) 846-3000
(662) 846-4020 or email
(662) 846-4875 or email