- MEET YOUR RECRUITER – We encourage you to meet with your Recruiter prior to applying for admission to the University. Your recruiter will arrange a campus tour, assist you in meeting with an academic advisor, review your transcripts, and help you through the application process.
- APPLY FOR ADMISSION – The application for admission will begin the process. Your recruiter can mail an application to you, or you may submit the application online.
- APPLICATION FEE – A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 must be submitted with the application for admission. American College Test (ACT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) fee waiver requests will only be considered (1) after the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) has been processed and reviewed and (2) upon reciept of test fee waiver.
- TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM – All entering freshmen must submit a transcript request form to their high school, and a six semester transcript should be submitted to Delta State for early review. A final official transcript must be submitted upon graduation. Transfer students must submit the transcript request form to all previously attended institutions.
- TEST SCORES – Entering freshman should request ACT or SAT scores be sent to Delta State University. Delta State’s college code for the ACT is 2190 and the SAT college code is 1163.
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – Proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella is required of all students, unless exempt because of (1) actual, suspected, pr planned pregnancy, (2) medical contraindication, or (3) birth prior to 1957.