Welcome to the home of student life at Delta State University. The Office of Student Affairs seeks to enhance the Delta State University experience by offering programming and services that support the student’s holistic wellness. Our student advocacy focuses on the student’s academic, social, emotional and mental well-being with priorities of: optimum student engagement, building collaborations across the campus in support of student success, and inclusive excellence. Said priorities enable the Student Affairs unit to serve students while preparing them for success in a global community.
The Office of Student Affairs’ mission has several components that include:
- Advancing student development by empowering students to excel academically, socially and emotionally
- Developing campus collaborations that support student success
- Creating environments that focus on the student’s holistic wellness
- Developing inclusive excellence initiatives that support diversity and inclusion
- Fostering community engagement through regional stewardship and community service
Here at Delta State University, students are encouraged to expand their opportunities and experiences through engagement. We are a community that encourages students to join in and stand out! The Office of Student Affairs stands ready to help guide you and support your personal success! Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you and welcome to Delta State University!
Office of Student Affairs
DSU Box 3135
Cleveland, MS 38733
Vernell A. Bennett, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs