Housing & Residence Life
- Complete the housing application
- Submit a $75 application fee (non refundable)
- Complete a housing contract
- Complete a meal plan selection form
- Submit a request for room reservation at the Housing & Residence Life office or in writing via letter or email.
*Room reservations will not be taken over the phone.
- A valid Okra Kard must be presented.
A request for housing cancellation must be made in writing to the Office of Housing & Residence Life by the deadline.
Fall Deadline – August 1
Spring Deadline – December 15
Cancellation after these deadlines may result in charges.
A current resident must terminate their contract by completing a Residence Hall Contract Cancellation Request Form available in the Office of Housing & Residence Life. A cancellation will result in a charge of 50% of the first semester’s room fee. Charges are dependent upon the reason for cancellation.
Refund of Living Expenses
A pro-rated refund will be made if a student checks out of the residence halls due to personal illness (confirmed in writing from a licensed physician) or at the request of the University for other than disciplinary reasons (i.e., marriage, academic suspension).
A percentage refund will be made if the student is forced to check out due to withdrawal from the University.
A student withdrawing from the residence hall for either of the two preceding reasons is entitled to a refund or room and board charges as follows:
- 1st day through 10th day – 75%
- 11th day through 20th day – 50%
- 21st day through 25th day – 25%
- 26th day through the end of the semester – 0%