If you plan on attending school during the 2018-2019 academic year, FAFSA workshops provide students the opportunity to renew their 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications. Financial Aid counselors will provide assistance to students to submit their FAFSAs online.
All current students are encouraged to attend the workshops. Multiple workshops will be held in October for both on-campus and commuter students.
Where and When?
Workshops will be held in the dorm lobbies and on-campus computer labs. Counselors will be available from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. on the following dates at each dorm:
|October 10th||Brumby Castle|
|October 30th||Blansett Hall|
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, the Financial Aid Counselors will be available in the Union First Floor Lobby from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to assist students with their 2018-2019 FAFSAs.
What should I bring?
- Laptop computer and charger
- FSA ID and password (both students and parents)
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s License
- Student’s permanent resident card (if the student is not a U.S. citizen)
- Parent’s and student’s 2016 income statements (W-2s, 1099s, etc.)
- Completed 2016 federal income tax return (IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 104EZ) for the student and parents or spouse (if applicable).