Lost Keys

I’m locked out of my room?

See the R.A. on duty or your Residence Hall Director. You should not leave your room without your key or without locking your door. A CHARGE OF $1.00 WILL BE IMPOSED FOR UNLOCKING RESIDENCE HALL ROOM DOORS.


I lose or damage my room key?

See your R.A. for immediate help. Then, go to the Housing Office, Bailey 108. DO NOT HAVE DSU KEYS DUPLICATED. There will be a $15.00 charge for each damaged key replacement. There will be a $25.00 charge for a lost key and the lock will be replaced and new keys cut for the room.


I’m locked out of may car?

Contact the DSU Police Department for help. If there is an officer available, you will be assisted with a booster pack.


This page is maintained by Julie Jackson.

Print Friendly