Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) I-901 Visa Information

The Student and Visitor Exchange Program (SEVP), a division of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, serves as a link between government agencies and colleges and universities. International students are required to apply for a student visa in order to study in the United States. Prior to the issuance of a student visa, an I-901 form must be completed and all required fees must be paid. The I-901 form can be accessed using the link below.

Student and Exchange Visitor Program. 










This page is maintained by the Office of Admissions