If you plan on attending school during the 2019-2020 academic year, FAFSA workshops provide students the opportunity to renew their 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications. Financial Aid counselors will provide assistance to students to submit their FAFSAs online.
All current students are encouraged to attend the workshops. Multiple workshops will be held in October for both on-campus and commuter students.
Where and When?
Workshops will be held in the dorm lobbies and on-campus computer labs. Financial Aid counselors will be available in the dorm lobbies from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the following dates:
|October 1st||Fugler- Hammett|
|October 22nd||Brumby Castle|
|October 29th||Blansett Hall|
On Wednesday, October 17, 2018, the Financial Aid Counselors will be available in the Union First Floor Lobby from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to assist students with their 2019-2020 FAFSAs.
What should I bring?
- Laptop computer and charger
- FSA ID and password (both students and parents)
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s License
- Student’s permanent resident card (if the student is not a U.S. citizen)
- Parent’s and student’s 2017 income statements (W-2s, 1099s, etc.)
- Completed 2017 federal income tax return (IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 104EZ) for the student and parents or spouse (if applicable).