If you plan on attending school during the 2020-2021 academic year, FAFSA workshops provide students the opportunity to renew their 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications. Financial Aid counselors will provide assistance to students to submit their FAFSAs online.
All current students are encouraged to attend the workshops. Multiple workshops will be held in October for on-campus students.
Where and When?
Workshops will be held in the dorm lobbies. Financial Aid counselors will be available in the dorm lobbies from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the following dates:
|October 21st||Foundation Hall|
|October 22nd||Brumby Castle|
|October 28th||Blansett Hall|
|October 30th||Cain-Tatum/Fugler- Hammett|
What should I bring?
- Laptop computer and charger
- FSA ID and password (both students and parents)
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s License
- Student’s permanent resident card (if the student is not a U.S. citizen)
- Parent’s and student’s 2018 income statements (W-2s, 1099s, etc.)
- Completed 2018 federal income tax return (IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 104EZ) for the student and parents or spouse (if applicable).