Career Services can help you discover your path!
NEED A JOB?
Statesmen Connect is our new one-stop online system that will allow you to see everything that’s going on with Career Services. Statesmen Connect will provide information on our career fairs and special events, and link you to local and national job postings. Students and Alumni are welcome to utilize Statesmen Connect for all of their present and future career needs! If you are a current student, you already have an account. Check your OkraMail for your log-in information, or use your OkraMail email address to reset your password after you click the following link.
Work Study – Department of Education (Posted 1/22/14)
Work with Elementary Children in the Cleveland School District to Improve Their Reading Skills
Applicants must have their own transportation to local elementary schools.
Applicants must be eligible for Federal Work Study.
Dr. Cheryl Cummins in Ewing 373 to apply
Work-Study- Student Health Center (Posted 1/13/14)
Duties include- Office duties- checking patients in, filing, running errands around campus
We prefer someone with..
Times available to work:
Monday –Friday 7am-8am
Tuesday 9am-12pm (negotiable)
Thursday 8am-12pm (negotiable)
To apply for the position please come by the Student Health Center to complete your application. Also, be sure to bring your current schedule by day and time.
Work-Study(Photographer) - Communications and Marketing (Posted 1/9/13)
- Photo and event coverage of identified events
- This will include taking professional-quality photos at the events and drafting cut lines about the events (Should obtain enough information to identify people in photograph, know the subject matter of the meeting/event, and how it is important to Delta State)
- Other Opportunities
- Assist the Office of Communications and Marketing with photography requests, social media pictures, images for advertisements, etc.
- Some evening and weekend work
- Appropriate dress (i.e. business attire) and behavior
- Punctuality, and reliability
- Information must be kept confidential, where appropriate
- Must refrain from posting/sharing on social media (or elsewhere) any information, photos, etc. obtained on the job.
Communications major with photography emphasis preferred.
Interested students must email a resume and class schedule to email@example.com.