The Career Ambassadors are a select student organization overseen by Career Services. This organization provides many opportunities and benefits for members:
- learn more about career development
- meet, inform, and network with a wide variety of people
- attend events such as employer lunches and special Career Services programs
- improve presentation, communication, and networking skills
- become more involved on campus
In return, students act as liaisons/”Ambassadors” for events hosted by Career Services.
The Ambassadors assist any of Career Services’ guests (campus visitors, employers, etc.) at career fairs or special events. Ambassadors remain on-hand to help guests with setting up materials for events and answering campus-related general questions.
If you are interested in joining the Career Ambassadors, please stop by the Career Services Office in H.L. Nowell Student Union 300!