"Keeping the Pace in the Data Race:
Are YOU an IE/IR Marathoner?"
We had a great conference in Jackson. Thanks for attending!
Presentation topics and handouts where provided are linked below.
- An Open Discussion for Community & Junior Colleges, IHL Institutions, & IPEDS Updates:
Discussion Facilitators: Elizabeth Edwards Itawamba Community College; Jim Hood, IHL Board; Eric Atchison, IHL Board
Presenters: Matthew Domas and Carolyn Warren;Northwest Mississippi Community College
- Discover a Comprehensive Approach to Institutional Effectiveness with Campus Labs:
Presenter: Andrew Lyle, Assistant Director of Campus Relations, Campus Labs
- Enrollment Forecasting: What’s in your Crystal Ball?
Presenter: Lynn Tynchner-Ladner, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Round Table Discussions—Each participant will have a choice of 2 sessions with 20 minutes at each table.
1. Using a Web Based File Management to Increase Your Office’s Efficiency
Led by: Jennifer Moore, Mississippi University for Women
2. Learning Outcomes in the new LMS Canvas
Led by: Carolyn Warren, Northwest Mississippi Community College
3. Even Nerds Can Run: How the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People can Help You Handle Stress on the Job and Prepare for Your First 5k!
Led by: Suzanne Simpson, Delta State University
4. Finding your Leadership Personality Style: Are you a Leader or Follower?
Led by: Justin Chandler and Rhonda Loper, Delta State University
Presenters: Justin Chandler, Rhonda Loper, and Suzanne Simpson, Delta State University
- Perk Up Your Presentations with Prezi:
Presenter: Mary Harrington, University of Mississippi
- Assessment Tools for the “Budget Challenged!”: Using LimeSurvey in a Large Institution:
Presenter: Angela Bryan, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
Presenter: Eric Atchison, IHL Board
Below are the MAIR fun run/walk results.
- 2013 Results! Please make plans to keep the pace next year with us!
Find MAIR on Facebook along with pictures of the conference!