· Building/Room availability should be cleared through the Student Affairs Office before submitting this agreement.
· All non-University sponsored functions must be cleared through the Student Affairs Office before the Events Coordinator can grant approval for building use.
· Arrangements for Housing, Food Service, and Audio-Visual equipment must be made with the appropriate department(s).
· All arrangements must be made, this form completed, and payment rendered at least five (5) days prior to your event. If event is not canceled through the Events Coordinator at least 24 hours prior to the event, there will be a $ 50.00 set up fee or probation of use.
· Your activity will not be placed on the University Calendar until the event has been approved by all appropriate University officials.
· By signing this form, renter accepts the terms and conditions as stated on the attached pages.
· Return this form to the Office of Student Affairs Box 3135
|Community/Other Terms of Agreement: