Tuition-free courses are offered on a “space-available” basis. Therefore, registration for senior citizens will be on the first day of class or any time during late registration.
To participate as a non-degree student, minimum admission requirements must be met and proof
of age furnished. To participate on a degree-seeking basis, full admissions requirements must be met and proof of age furnished.
- The student must complete an application for admissions, provide required documentation, and show proof of age.
- The student must enroll after the first day of registration through the Division of Continuing Education at 846-4027. There is a $50 registration fee per course.
- On-campus students will then report to Human Resources to have their tuition waived.
- The Continuing Education Office will contact Human Resources to have tuition waived for off-campus students.
- Students must purchase any books or materials required for courses.
- A student operating a car on campus will need to purchase a parking decal.
- A student wishing to enroll in a course with stated prerequisites should contact the instructor prior to enrolling to ensure the necessary prerequisites have been met or may be waived.
- The tuition-free policy applies to all credit courses taught by Delta State University at all locations. The student may enroll in a maximum of 15 hours per semester.