DSU Online is a convenient way to take care of business online for Faculty, Staff, and Students. Within DSU Online students can register for classes, check grades, view unofficial transcripts, pay for tuition, and more. Faculty members can advise students, post grades, view advisees transcripts and more. Students can use these links to access the Student Handbook and to access all policies, including grievance procedures, grading, and refund policies, in the University Policy Manual.
Student will log into their DSU Online Services account with their Okramail Username and Password. First time users must reset their OkraMail password prior to logging in. To reset your password or find your username please visit the student account management page.
To find your username visit the student account management page.
To reset your password visit the student account management page.
Several issues could be causing this error, try the following steps:
- Clear the browsers history/cache, close the browser completely down and restart. Try accessing the page again
- If you have unsuccessfully attempted to log into DSU Online Services multiple times, your account could be locked. Wait 5 minutes for the system to reset and try again.
- Verify that you are using the correct username and password. Usernames will not include the @okramail or @deltastate when logging into DSU Online Services.
- If the above steps have not worked, contact the helpdesk at 662-846-4444.
OKRAmail is Delta State University’s student email system where every DSU student has a unique email address. This e-mail address is your lifeline to the University and will be the means for official communication between DSU students and the campus including Faculty, Administration, and fellow students.
Email addresses and accounts are created within 24 hours of being officially accepted by the university. If you are unsure of whether you have been officially accepted by the university, contact the admissions office at 662-846-4020.
Go to MyDSU which can be found on the top of the DSU homepage at www.deltastate.edu.
Visit the OkraMail for mobile device page
Contact the helpdesk at 662-846-4444
Email is active to students for up to one year after the last date of attendance. Students are required to move any needed email prior to the one year date.
Office 365 provides students, faculty, and staff with access to Microsoft tools such as email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software. Students, Faculty, and Staff can download the suite of tools to up to 5 personal computers as a part of the license provided by DSU. This license is available to constituents as long as they have an active DSU account.
Student can install software on their devices by going to portal.office.com and logging in with their DSU username and password.
Canvas is the University’s learning management system (LMS). All online courses and content are delivered from Canvas. For additional resources and assistance with Canvas please visit more information.
Students log into Canvas by visiting MyDSU and logging in with their DSU username and password
All course files are uploaded by faculty. If you are attempting to open a file in the course and experience issues, contact the faculty member responsible for the course and notify them of the issue.
Check the browser that you are using to access canvas. OIT recommends using Mozilla Firefox when using canvas. If you are still having issues, contact the helpdesk at 662-846-4444.
- Verify that you are enrolled in the course by logging into your account at MyDSU.
- Check with the instructor of the course to verify that the course has been published.
- Check with Student Business Services to verify that your student account is in good standing.
- Students that provide their cell phone number when applying for admissions are automatically registered for OkraMail.
- To verify that your cell phone is part of OkraAlert, log into MyDSU and go to personal information, enroll in OkraAlert.
- The system will only allow the use of one cell phone. If you change the cell phone information, the system will use the last cell phone entered.
Contact the Registrar’s office at 662-846-4040
All student tax related questions should be directed to Student Business Services.
All student tax related questions should be directed to Student Business Services. All employee related questions should be directed to Human Resources.