VOICEMAIL INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
HOW TO CHECK VOICEMAIL
- Press the voicemail icon on your phone
- Select Connect and follow the automated prompts
- If setting up your voicemail for the first time you will be prompted for the following:
- A passcode, your default passcode is 0000 followed by the # key
- The system will prompt you to enter a new passcode, which will be composed of 4 digits followed by the # key.
- The system will have you confirm the passcode again.
- The system will prompt you for your name.
- Press option 1 to access your voicemail
- You will hear several prompts, at this point if you would like, you can record a greeting for your phone, if no greeting is selected, the system will use the recorded name.
- The system will ask you to record a greeting
HOW TO CHECK VOICEMAIL WHEN AWAY FROM OFFICE
- Dial into your extension
- Press the * key as soon as you hear your voicemail recording pick up.
- Enter your passcode when prompted, followed by the # key.
- Follow the automated instructions to listen to your messages.