Human Resource Management
“To contribute to Delta State University’s strategic and operating success, and enhance the quality of work for all our employees.”
Human Resource Foundation Principles
- Understand the business environment in which we perform
- Protect the dignity of our employees
- Demonstrate a true service orientation
- Pursue innovative approaches to human resource management
- Practice teamwork and mutual support within the human resource function
- Demonstrate principled leadership
- Act with integrity and high ethical standards.
Human Resource Strategic Plan
- Ensure a working environment that emphasizes open communication, respect for the individual, and a healthy balance between work, personal, and family life; and a work environment which ensures that employees derive a sense of accomplishment, contribution, and pride from their association with Delta State University.
- Establish a culture that values individual diversity, and emphasizes developing employees and their leadership capabilities.
This page is maintained by Lisa Giger. Send questions and comments regarding this site to firstname.lastname@example.org