Benefit Provider Contact Information
6501 Fiddler’s Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
ActiveHealth manages the utilization review process for the State and School Employees’ Health Insurance Plan. This means that ActiveHealth is responsible for making sure that the care you receive is medically necessary, delivered in the most appropriate location, and follows generally acceptable medical standards.
When should you contact ActiveHealth?
- To pre-certify any inpatient hospitalization, specified outpatient diagnostic tests, private duty or home health nursing services, organ and bone marrow/stem cell transplants, or home infusion therapy services
- If you are managing a chronic condition, or experience a catastrophic medical event.
- To request an out-of-network review.
Department of Finance and Administration
Office of Insurance
Post Office Box 24208
Jackson, MS 39225-4208
The Office of Insurance is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Plan – a task that involves administrative and management duties including decisions regarding:
- The coordination of claims payment with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vendor communication and coordination
- The claims appeal process
The State Insurance Administrator of the DFA Office of Insurance is Teresa Planch.
Delta State University is committed to a policy of equal employment and educational opportunity. Delta State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy extends to all programs and activities supported by the University.
Send questions and comments regarding this site to Lisa Giger.