Division of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Course study and hands-on internship experience
- Study of the design, production, and marketing of apparel
- Preparation for a fast-paced career
- Minor in Business Administration and minor emphasis in Art
- Knowledge to effectively compete in today’s job market
Interested in our official Delta State University Tartan? Stop by our office in Ewing 112 for more information!
Course & Internship
Coursework, assignments, a portfolio, and internship experience prepare students for the apparel and merchandising industry.
There are a wide variety of career options with a degree in fashion merchandising:
- Fashion Director
- Fashion Editor
- Retail Department Manager
- Merchandiser for a Manufacturer Buyer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Sales Representative