COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker
Beginning August 17, 2020, you are required to participate in a daily health screening before returning to campus each day. The purpose of this self-checker is to help you make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care. This system is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease or other conditions, including COVID-19. Based on your responses, you will receive either a notice to proceed or a notice to contact Human Resources for more information.
To clear the screening stations outside your building at the beginning of each day, you must present the “notice to proceed” (via mobile device or printed page) to the screener. You must also pass the daily temperature check, which will be conducted on-site.Daily COVID-19 Symptom Checker
You will have to log into the symptom checker with your Delta State email address and password.
For anyone that has forgotten their password, they can visit https://passwordreset.deltastate.edu/
To reset their password, they will have to know their:
- Username: this is the part prior to the @ symbol in their email address
- DSU ID#
- First Name: This is the name on file with Human Resources and typically their legal first name
- Last Name
- Birthday: In this format exactly MMDDYY, Jan, 01, 1975 would be 010175
To make your daily check-in quick and easy, pin this symptom tracker to your phone’s home screen and/or bookmark it on your favorite browser:
- iPhone/iPad: Tap the share icon at the bottom of your screen. Click “Add to Home Screen” from the menu. The symptom tracker survey will appear on your home screen as an app icon.
- Android: Click on the three dots in the top right menu. Select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu. Tap “Add”. The symptom tracker survey will appear on your home screen as an app icon.
- Computer Browser: Click the star icon at the far right of the URL bar.
For technical issues, please contact OIT at (662) 846-4760.