- Competition Team
- Birthday Parties
- Group Field Trips
- Special Clinics/Events
- Coaching Staff
- Contact Us
- Little Ninja—Get your little athlete started on the right foot!!! Little Ninjas will give your son physical and mental advantage for any sport. They will learn basic gymnastics, Coordination, Flexibility, strength, endurance, overcoming fears, discipline, and socialization. $50 per month for BOYS ONLY, Ages 3 to 5.
- Preschool Gymnastics—Three and Four year olds learn basic gymnastics skills and the social concepts of taking turns, listening, following directions, and sharing. The objective of Preschool gymnastics is to heighten body awareness, promote social development, and have fun! $50 per month for Once a Week/$80 for twice a week.
- Beginner Gymnastics—For ages 5 and up, no skill requirements. $50 per month for once a week/$80 for twice a week.
- Intermediate Gymnastics—For ages 5 and up, must have cartwheel, round-off, and back roll to progress to this level. $50 per month for once a week/$80 for twice a week.
- Advanced Gymnastics— For ages 5 and up, must have kick-over, cartwheel, round-off, and back roll. $50 per month for once a week.
- Advanced + Gymnastics—(non competitive route) For ages 5 and up, must have back handspring (on tramp, wedge, or floor), kick-over, cartwheel, round-off, and backroll. This level is for participants that DO NOT wish to be a part of the competition team in the future, however they want to continue to increase their skill. To ensure further skill development, strength and flexibility drills are incorporated into every practice. $50 per month for once a week.
- Preteam Gymnastics—(competitive route) For ages 5 and up, must have pull-over on bars, kick-over, cartwheel, round-off, and backroll. This level is for participants that ARE interested in working towards and joining the Competition team within the next 2 years. Pre-team gymnastics meets TWICE A WEEK for 1 hour and 30 minutes at each class period. Preteam is not offered this summer, but will start back in the fall. Anyone in Preteam level will take Advanced Plus through the summer.
- Gymnastics Competition Team (by Invitation ONLY) – Competition team members in levels 1—5 compete in USA Gymnastics compulsory routines on vault, bars, beam, and floor. Levels 6—10 and Xcel gymnasts compete in routines choreographed exclusively for them. The music, tumbling, and dance elements are chosen with the individual gymnast’s personality and skill strengths in mind.
- Competitive Tumbling and Trampoline—T&T includes competition in trampoline, double mini, and tumbling. Both boys and girls can participate in all three events or specialize in one area. This is a great program for the busy school athlete or cheerleader.
- T&T Preteam—Preteam assist members with the skills needed to qualify for the Level 4 competitive team. They must have a round off and two back handsprings before moving up to competition level.
- Recreational Cheer and Tumbling—A progression of skills, drills and strength training to help athletes develop new tumbling, jumps, and acrobatic skills. The tumble trampoline and training mats allow for more repetition and minimal stress on the body which leads to a more accelerated learning pace. This is the ideal class for future and current cheerleaders or the gymnasts that desires more tumbling practice. Classes offered for:
- Beginner (age 5+, no requirements),
- Intermediate (age 5+, must have cartwheel, round-off, handstand),
- Advanced (age5+, must have kick-over and front limber),
- Jr High/High School (7th grade—12th grade)
- Cheer Prep for School/College Tryouts
- Private Lessons Available—30 minutes per lesson for any level gymnast (contact coach for scheduling)
Summer Registration is OPEN
Summer Class Registration is currently OPEN from April 23 to May 28 for all CLASSES! Please follow the detailed instructions below on how to register your child for the Summer Gymnastics, Tumble, and Cheer Classes.
How to Register:
– Print and complete the above application.
– Applications will be accepted by drop off, fax, or scan/email in the Continuing Education office at 239 Kent Wyatt Hall (DSU Campus). Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5:00pm. Summer Office Hours of Monday – Thursday 7am to 5:30pm, Closed Friday will start on May 7.
– $15 application fee and monthly payment option MUST BE INCLUDED to hold a spot for your child. Payment information or in full payment for the summer must be turned in with your application before your child is held a spot. No application will be accepted without payment information attached or received.
– Applications WILL NOT be accepted at the gym, unless stated otherwise.
– ALL CURRENT AND NEW participants, must complete a Summer application if they wish to continue the program through the summer. If you don’t wish to continue, do not fill out an application.
– Your child should register for the same level they are in right now in classes, unless Coach Amanda states otherwise to you.
– Space is limited in each class day/time so please make sure you turn in your application quickly. It is possible that we will add additional class times, if needed.
– Twice a week classes are available upon request for an additional fee.
Emails will be sent out after the close of registration notifying you of your child’s spot and rules of the gym.
Join our mailing list so that you can stay up to date on what Continuing Education has to offer the ENTIRE Family!!! Go to www.deltastate.edu/coned and complete the “Join our Mailing List” form to the right of the page. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Fusion Competitive Team
2017/2018 Fusion Gymnastics Competition Team:
Level 2: Ka’Nyla Scott, Raegan Beeler, Abby West
Level 3: Jade Beach, Jaide Brown, Machia Franklin, Ashlin Hill.
Gold: Ladye Scurlark, Ava Cosue, Addie Jane Reed, Sara Grace Beck
Level 4: Emma Grace Putnam and Avery Carter Howarth
Level 5: Anna Graden Jones, Destiny White, Anna Scott Gant
2017/2018 Meet Schedule:
Fall Fest: November 17 – 19 in Hattiesburg
Jump In Gymfest: December 1 – 2 in Purvis
Winter Invitational: January 19 – 21 in Flowood
Mardi Gras: February 2 – 4 in Vicksburg
StarkVegas: March 2 – 4 in Starkville
STATE: March 16 – 18 in Biloxi
Celebrate with Us!!!!
Are you looking for the perfect place to have your child’s birthday party? Our energetic fun gymnastics staff is committed to provide a memorable experience for your child. Parties include an hour of obstacle courses, games, relays, contests and much more!!!
The Fusion Gymnastics Staff provides 60 minutes of fun entertainment and games. You provide food, decorations, and paper products. Thirty minutes will be set aside for treats and gifts in our party room. Total party time will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (60 minutes of entertainment, 30 minutes of cake and presents)
Party Themes/Entertainment Available: Gymnastics Party, Ninja Warrior Party, and Nerf Wars Party
*nerf bullets and protective eyewear will be provided for Nerf Party. Party guests or host will be responsible for bringing their own Nerf gun.
Party Fee: $100 (12 children) $3 for each additional child (15 child limit)
Schedule a Party: Contact Amanda McCall at email@example.com or by phone at 316-992-0294
FUN and FIT FIELD TRIPS
A field trip to Fusion Gymnastics is a FUN, INEXPENSIVE, and HIGH ENERGY TREAT for any preschool, youth group, or school.
Your group will spend 1 hour of instructor-guided exercise with warm-ups, energetic games, trampoline, and obstacle courses. After the hour of instruction, groups spend 30 minutes in our lobby/parent room for lunch or snacks (not provided). You are allowed to bring outside food and drinks in for this portion of the trip.
Ages 3-4 year olds: 5 to 10 children
Ages 5-12 year olds: 10 – 25 children
Time: Must be scheduled during non-peak hours of gym classes
Cost: $5 per child
All field trip participants and accompanying adults must sign a participant waiver before entering the gym.
*Additional class sizes will be considered based on available staffing. Contact us for information
Special Clinics and Events
CURRENT AVAILABLE CLINICS:
Cheer Tryout Clinic: Participants will work on Jumps, tumbling, and run out critique in small groups. Class will be held Saturday, February 24 from 2pm to 3:30pm. Maximum capacity set at 12. If filled, a second class will be offered Sunday, February 25 at 4:30 to 6pm. Cost: $25. View Flyer Here!!!
Private Lessons – Personalized one-on-one instruction can help improve skills and increase confidence. Work towards a specific goal or a particular skill. One on One lessons for 30 minutes ($25) or 1 hour ($45). One-on-two lessons for 3o minutes ($35) or 1 hour ($65). Contact Fusion Head Coach, Amanda McCall Povall at 316-992-0294 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private today!
NERF WARS – Bring your own Nerf Gun and prepare for Battle!!!! Warriors will participate in target practice, capture the flag, obstacle courses, and more!!! Air Strike Bullets and protective eyewear will be provided. All participants are required to bring a nerf gun compatible to shoot the Air Strike bullets. Class will be held Friday, January 12 from 6pm to 8pm for $25 per participant. Pre-registration required by Thursday and SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. View Flyer Here!!!
In House Meet – Show off your skills that you learned throughout the past year in Fusion Gymnastics. This in house meet is offered to all CURRENT Preschool – Team members. It will be held on May 13. To participate in the “In House Meet” the cost is $20 per person and you will receive a trophy and goodie bag. To register, email email@example.com or call 662-846-4871. Deadline to register your child (so a trophy can be ordered) is Thursday, April 20. Payment must be received by that date to participate. View flyer here!
Tumbling Clinic – Work on perfecting your tumbling skills and learning new tumbling skills. Open to CURRENT Intermediate, Advanced, Preteam, Tumbling Only, and Competition Team members. Limit 8 participants, Space is limited, Register Quickly!!! This clinic will be held April 29 from 12pm to 1:30pm for $20 per person. This clinic will be lead by Fusion Gymnastics’ Head Coach, Amanda McCall Povall. To register, contact Continuing Education at 662-846-4871 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. View Flyer Here!
Floor/Beam Clinic: Working on perfecting your skills while taking the summer off OR want to perfect your skills through the summer to increase your level?? Open to Intermediate, Advanced, Preteam, and Competition Team members. Limit 8 participants, Space is limited, Register Quickly!!! This clinic will be held Friday, July 14 from 2pm to 3:30pm. This clinic will be lead by Fusion Gymnastics’ Head Coach, Amanda McCall Povall. To register, contact Continuing Education at 662-846-4871 or by email at email@example.com. Deadline to register is WEDNESDAY, July 12. VIEW FLYER HERE!!!
Bars/Vault Clinic: Want to perfect your skills through the summer OR if you are taking the summer off, this is a great opportunity to jump back on to the equipment. Open to Intermediate, Advanced, Preteam, and Competition Team Members. Limit 8 participants, space is limited, pre-registration is REQUIRED! This clinic will be held Friday, July 14 from 2pm to 3:30pm. This clinic will be led by Fusion Gymnastics’ Head Coach, Amanda McCall Povall. To register, contact Continuing Education at 662-846-4871 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to register is Wednesday, July 12. VIEW FLYER HERE!!!
Gymnastics Registration Fair: July 24 and 25 from 5pm to 6pm. Fall Applications will be accepted at the gym, free level evaluations will be done by Coach Amanda, and Leotards will be on SALE in the Pro Shop. View Flyer!
Parents’ Night Out: Drop your child off at the gym and enjoy a night out with friends or that “special someone”. Children will be entertained from 6pm to 10pm with Games, Open Gym time, Trampoline, Obstacle Courses, Crafts, Food, Movies, and MORE…. Parents’ Night Out will be held Friday, July 21 from 6pm to 10pm with a cost of $40 per child (sibling and “bring a friend” discount available). Space is limited and Reservations will be accepted July 1 – July 20 at 4pm. Contact 662-846-4871 or email email@example.com to reserve your child a spot in this fun and creative evening of entertainment. VIEW FLYER HERE!!!
Amanda McCall Povall (Head Coach)
Diane McCall (Assistant Coach)
Taryn Tabor (Assistant Coach)
Dashai Kennedy (Assistant Coach)
Allison Hepner (Assistant Coach)
Keely Sanders (Assistant Coach)
Mallori Smallwood (Assistant Coach)
Michaella Wheatley (Assistant Coach)
Jordan Elardo (Assistant Coach)
Program Coordinator: Elizabeth Joel
Office Location: 239 Kent Wyatt Hall, Delta State University
Office Phone: 662-846-4871
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Summer Office Hours (May 7 – August 2): 7am to 5:30pm Monday – Thursday. Closed on Friday
Gym Location: 3868 Hwy 61 North (Next door to Crocker Auto)
Head Coach: Amanda McCall Povall