- Special Clinics/Events
- Competition Team
- Birthday Parties
- Group Field Trips
- Coaching Staff
- Rhythm and Blues Meet
- Contact Us
Fall Registration is OPEN. Visit the “Registration” tab for more details!
- Little Ninja—This class teaches basic gymnastics skills, coordination, flexibility, endurance, discipline, and socialization. Little Ninjas complete obstacle courses, along with time on trampolines, bars, monkey bars, rock wall, and vault. Group games are incorporated to make exercise FUN! For BOYS ONLY, Ages 3 to 5.
- Ninja Warrior—Ninjas Warrior will give your son physical and mental advantage for any sport. This is the perfect outlet for your active boy! They will enjoy obstacle courses, wall climbs, monkey bars, rope climbs, basic gymnastics, ninja vaults, trampolines, and more! For BOYS ONLY, Ages 5 to 10.
- Parent and Tot—Bond with your child in a whole new way! Explore obstacle courses, trampoline, bars, beam, and learn basic gymnastics skills with your little one. Ages 18 months to 3 yrs old.
- Preschool Gymnastics—Three and Four year olds learn basic gymnastics skills and the social concepts of taking turns, listening, following directions, and sharing. The objective of Preschool gymnastics is to heighten body awareness, promote social development, and have fun!
- Hotshots – This invite only class is for highly focused, advanced gymnasts that desire a more challenging class. Participants will begin to work on level 1 competition routines while building skills in higher levels. Ages 3 to 5.
- Beginner Gymnastics—For ages 5 and up, no skill requirements.
- Intermediate Gymnastics—For ages 5 and up, must have cartwheel, round-off, and back roll to progress to this level.
- Advanced Gymnastics— For ages 5 and up, must have kick-over, cartwheel, round-off, and back roll.
- Adult Gymnastics – An open gym style class with coaches on hand for instruction and spotting. For everyone ages 17 and up, rather you are a past tumbler or want to try your skills on the mats!
- Conditioning and TOPS Training: This class incorporates music, workouts, rope, bars, trampolines, and skill mats to create unique exercises week to week. This class if perfect for ANY CHILD wanting to improve their physical fitness for ANY SPORT!
- Gymnastics Competition Team (by Invitation ONLY) – Competition team members in levels 1—5 compete in USA Gymnastics compulsory routines on vault, bars, beam, and floor. Levels 6—10 and Xcel gymnasts compete in routines choreographed exclusively for them. The music, tumbling, and dance elements are chosen with the individual gymnast’s personality and skill strengths in mind.
- Competitive Tumbling and Trampoline—T&T includes competition in trampoline, double mini, and tumbling. Both boys and girls can participate in all three events or specialize in one area. This is a great program for the busy school athlete or cheerleader.
- T&T Preteam—Preteam assist members with the skills needed to qualify for the Level 4 competitive team. They must have a round off and two back handsprings before moving up to competition level.
- Recreational Cheer and Tumbling—A progression of skills, drills and strength training to help athletes develop new tumbling, jumps, and acrobatic skills. The tumble trampoline and training mats allow for more repetition and minimal stress on the body which leads to a more accelerated learning pace. This is the ideal class for future and current cheerleaders or the gymnasts that desires more tumbling practice.Cheer and Tumbling Classes offered for:
- Preschool (ages 3 and 4, no requirements),
- Beginner (age 5+, no requirements),
- Intermediate (age 5+, must have cartwheel, round-off, handstand),
- Advanced (age5+, must have kick-over and front limber),
- Jr High/High School (7th grade—12th grade)
- Cheer Prep for School/College Tryouts
- Private Lessons Available—30 minutes per lesson for any level gymnast (contact coach for scheduling)
- Birthday Parties – We offer Gymnastics, Nerf Wars, or Ninja Warrior Birthday Parties for all ages!!! Let us entertain your party guests for 1 hour with obstacle courses, games, and more. You will get 30 minutes for gifts and food in our party room!
Special Clinics and Events
- CURRENT AVAILABLE CLINICS:
2019 Summer Skills Camp (June 7, June 21, July 12, July 26)– Participants spend an hour on each event along with time spend on flexibility and conditioning. Each camp day also includes contests, group games, and open gym time. This is a sure way to build your skills! Multiple Camp day options: June 7, June 21, July 12, or July 26. Each day is 1pm to 5pm for $40 per day. Registration Online at https://app.thestudiodirector.com/deltastateuniversityfu/portal.sd?page=Login. View Flyer Here\
Toddler Time (July 20) – Enjoy this one hour hands on playing and exploring through the fusion gym through obstacles, tunnels, bars, beams, and more. Your toddler will be guided by you, the parent throughout this class time. 9am to 10am for $8. Open to children crawling to 4yrs old. Registration open online. View Flyer Here
Private Lessons – Personalized one-on-one instruction can help improve skills and increase confidence. Work towards a specific goal or a particular skill. One on One lessons for 30 minutes ($25) or 1 hour ($45). One-on-two lessons for 3o minutes ($35) or 1 hour ($65). Contact Fusion Head Coach, Amanda McCall Povall at 316-992-0294 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your private today!
How to register for “Special Clinics”:
– All Special Clinic Registration is open on our Online Portal at https://app.thestudiodirector.com/deltastateuniversityfu/portal.sd?
– Log in, create a family, add participants to your family
– Next click “Enroll in a class” and choose the “Special Classes 2019” class options to view everything your family qualifies for.
*Don’t see something that should be listed, please contact Elizabeth Joel at email@example.com or 662-846-4871. Their could always be an error in the system that we need to adjust for you!
Fall 2019 Registration is OPEN!!!!
Follow the rules and guidelines below and Click this link to Register for Fall Classes: https://app.thestudiodirector.com/deltastateuniversityfu/portal.sd
Fall 2019 registration is held completely ONLINE through our new Fusion Online Registration and Payment Portal. Fall Classes start on Monday, August 19!!! Classes meet once a week unless you choose two classes to attend.
Fall/Spring Session Dates: *Your enrollment rolls over each session UNLESS you contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email to be dropped from classes.
- Session 1: August 19 – September 13 (Closed Sept. 2, make up date TBD)
- Session 2: September 16 – October 11
- Session 3: October 14 – November 8
- Session 4: November 11 – December 13 (Closed Nov. 25 – 29, no charge/no makeup)
- Session 5: December 16 – January 24 (Closed Dec. 23 – Jan. 3, no charge/no makeup)
- Session 6: January 27 – February 21
- Session 7: February 24 – March 27 (Closed March 9 – 13, no charge/no makeup)
- Session 8: March 30 – April 24
- Session 9: April 27 – May 22
*Tuition Draft dates will be announced before the start date of August 19.
Fall/Spring Registration Rules to Remember:
- EVERYONE must re-register for the Fall classes, if they wish to continue after the summer or Spring 2019. Class days/times change and you must re-register, pay the Fall/Spring Application Equipment Fee, and choose your new day/time for class(es).
- If you register a child for classes, it is assumed that they are attending, a spot is saved for them, and you are responsible for payment UNTIL we receive a DROP NOTICE by email requesting them to be removed from the program.
- Once you register any time in the Fall or Spring, your enrollment carries over until the end of classes in May 2020, UNLESS you email our office to drop.
- To drop from the program, email email@example.com requesting to be dropped from the program before the next session. If the email is received after a four week session has started, you are required to pay for that current session and your child will be dropped from the next session.
- The $30 Application/Equipment fee is due from EVERYONE except the Competition Team members. This fee MUST be paid at the time that you register your child for Fall/Spring Classes. IT CAN NOT BE DRAFTED WITH CLASS FEES!!!
- ONLY Payment options available:
- Up Front Payment: Pay in full for Session 1-4 (August to December) by check or credit card online. Session 5-9 will be due in January 2020
- DRAFT: Leave a card or checking account on file in your family portal and the class amount will be DRAFTEDfrom your account once a month. ONLY monthly session/class fees will be drafted. Special Clinic fees are required to be paid before your child attends the “special Clinic”
- If you try to register for classes once a 4-week session has started, you will be placed on the class waitlist until the next 4-week session starts. Our office will contact you when they add you to the class and it is time to start.
How to Register for Fusion Fall/Spring Program:
- Click the link: https://app.thestudiodirector.com/deltastateuniversityfu/portal.sd
- If you dont’ already have a log-in/password, create an account to register and follow the next steps.
- Create a Family Account and add your participating children into your family account.
- once you create a family account/log in, you do not have to create a new one for the Fall/Spring. Use the same family log in.
- Click “Enroll in a class” , then choose the “Fall 2019/Spring 2020” class options to make your class selection for each child. Only the classes available for that child’s age will appear on the schedule.
- After enrolling in a class, click “Edit Payment On File to pay for your class fee OR save payment information for up front payment or monthly draft
- “Save” your tasks…you are complete!
- Each child should be enrolled in the same level that they are currently in, unless state otherwise from our office or Coach Amanda.
- Space is limited in each class day/time so please make sure to register early!!! It is possible that we will add additional classes once the current classes fill up.
- Twice a week classes are available to choose for an additional fee. Enjoy the new class Mix/Match option: Try a Gymnastics, Cheer/Tumbling, or Conditioning class for the discounted price!
*REMINDER for Current Participants: If your child is currently in the program and you wish to continue through the Fall, YOU MUST complete a NEW APPLICATION and choose your new class day/time for the Fall.
Join our mailing list so that you can stay up to date on what Continuing Education has to offer the ENTIRE Family!!! Go to www.deltastate.edu/coned and complete the “Join our Mailing List” form to the right of the page. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Fusion Competitive Team
2019/2020 Competition Team
|Jordan Gerzon||MaryCelia Megan LaMastus||Lexi Scott Hollis||Sarah Grace Beck|
|Mariah Gerzon||Joleigh Haynes||Mia Powell||Anna Scott Gant|
|Autumn Couey||Janelle Haynes||Romie Caston||Anna Graden Jones|
|Liliana Graham||Chelsea Gonzalez||Kaylee Ray||Avery Carter Howarth|
|Kensley Logan||Brynn Howarth||Kanara Payne||Ava Cosue|
|Nyla Blocker||Mary Grantham McCreary||Halyn Johnson|
|Lucy Mullins||Hayden Robinson||Maggie Hutchinson|
|Gianna Terry||Samantha Beckwith||Kiersten Lewis|
|Alex Reed||Kendall Earnest||Emma Grace Putnam|
Celebrate with Us!!!!
Are you looking for the perfect place to have your child’s birthday party? Our energetic fun gymnastics staff is committed to provide a memorable experience for your child. Parties include an hour of obstacle courses, games, relays, contests and much more!!!
The Fusion Gymnastics Staff provides 60 minutes of fun entertainment and games. You provide food, decorations, and paper products. Thirty minutes will be set aside for treats and gifts in our party room. Total party time will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (60 minutes of entertainment, 30 minutes of cake and presents)
Party Themes/Entertainment Available: Gymnastics Party, Ninja Warrior Party, and Nerf Wars Party
*nerf bullets and protective eyewear will be provided for Nerf Party. Party guests or host will be responsible for bringing their own Nerf gun.
Party Fee: $100 (12 children) $3 for each additional child (15 child limit)
Schedule a Party: Contact Amanda McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 316-992-0294
FUN and FIT FIELD TRIPS
A field trip to Fusion Gymnastics is a FUN, INEXPENSIVE, and HIGH ENERGY TREAT for any preschool, youth group, or school.
Your group will spend 1 hour of instructor-guided exercise with warm-ups, energetic games, trampoline, and obstacle courses. After the hour of instruction, groups spend 30 minutes in our lobby/parent room for lunch or snacks (not provided). You are allowed to bring outside food and drinks in for this portion of the trip.
Ages 3-4 year olds: 5 to 10 children
Ages 5-12 year olds: 10 – 25 children
Time: Must be scheduled during non-peak hours of gym classes
Cost: $5 per child
All field trip participants and accompanying adults must sign a participant waiver before entering the gym.
*Additional class sizes will be considered based on available staffing. Contact us for information
Summer 2019 Coaching Staff
Amanda Povall-gym director/head coach Amanda has 20 years of gymnastics and tumbling coaching experience. Amanda has helped train level 1-8 gymnasts and 5-10 tumblers. She’s coached MS gymnastics for 13 years with countless State champions, 5 Regional team members and 2 all star competitors. Former FlipFest coach, meet director for Rhythm and Blues Fest and volunteer for numerous competitions. She also coached several gymnasts that went on to c…heer at Ole Miss, Delta State and Kansas State. She is a former level 8 competitor at USAG Tumbling and Trampoline Nationals. Amanda loves coaching bars and tumbling.
Amanda coaches gymnastics because of the life lessons it instills in young children. Gymnastics requires perseverance, hard work, determination, goal setting, overcoming fears, setting high standards and attention to detail; all attributes she hopes her athletes keep after gymnastics.
She is a graduate of Kansas State University with a major in Journalism and Mass Communications. Amanda is married to Kirkham Povall with two children, Emerson and Eleanor Povall. In her free time she likes to…FREE TIME…she has two kids under the age of 2!
Jordan Elardo (Assistant Coach) Jordan Elardo is an education major at Delta State. In the Spring she will begin her internship at Bell Academy. She is originally from California where she coached Xcel athletes. Jordan coaches preschool through level 7 athletes at Fusion. Jordan loves coaching beam and wearing FUN socks!
Bazh Fink (Assistant Coach) Bazh Fink is Recreation Administration major. She competed gymnastics at GymSouth in Vicksburg, MS. While she was in Vicksburg she help coach all-star cheer squads and tumbling. She is the master of building elaborate obstacle courses for the ninjas. Bazh coaches preschool through level 7 athletes. Her specialty is ninja classes, cheer and coaching vault.
SAVE THE DATE!!!!
Rhythm and Blues Fest Gymnastics meet will be held Friday, February 14 – Sunday, February 16, 2020
Like our Meet Social Media page and stay up to date on details as registration opens: https://www.facebook.com/rhythmandbluesfest/
Location: Home of Fusion Gymnastics, 3868 Hwy 61 North, Cleveland, MS 38732 (grey building next to Crocker Auto, across highway from Fioranelli Fabrication)
Meet Schedule and Details: TBA
- South drive is used for entering traffic ONLY.
- North and Center drives are used for exiting vehicles.
- Parking is allowed in the front of building (west side facing Hwy 61), along the ditch side on south entrance drive, east of entry door, and around gravel circle drive.
- If you park on circle drive around building, please DO NOT BLOCK THE DRIVE!!! Pull to the side enough to let traffic pass.
- DO NOT PARK ON GRASS. Fusion is not responsible for any vehicles that may get stuck parking in the grass.
- Concrete square against building at door is blocked off for judges parking ONLY!
- Enter the gym on the south side of building, under black awning…not at front door facing Hwy 61.
- See “Parking Chart” above for parking details and graphics!
Program Coordinator: Elizabeth Joel
Office Location: 239 Kent Wyatt Hall, Delta State University
Office Phone: 662-846-4871
Office Email: email@example.com
Office Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Summer Office Hours (May 13 – August 9): 7am to 5:30pm Monday – Thursday. Closed on Friday
Gym Location: 3868 Hwy 61 North (Next door to Crocker Auto)
Head Coach: Amanda McCall Povall