- Ph.D., English, Saint Louis University
- M.A., English, Saint Louis University
- Masters, Estudios Culturales y Literarios Anglo-Norteamericanos, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- B.A., English and Spanish, Southwestern University
- English Seminar in Disability Studies
- Expository Writing
- Introduction to Theatre
- Introduction to Literature
- English Composition
- Early Modern English Drama
- Disability Studies
- Representations of the Body
- “Boy Actors and Early Modern Disability Comedy in The Knight of the Burning Pestle and Epicoene.” Journal of Dramatic Theory and Criticism vol. 31, no. 1, 2016, pp. 5-21.
- “Continental Sexuality and the Auditory Construction of Early Modern Englishness.” Interlinguicity, Internationality, and Shakespeare, edited by Michael Saenger, McGill-Queen’s UP, 2014, pp. 122-37.
- “‘There is no suff’ring due’: Metatheatricality and Disability Drag in Volpone.” Recovering Disability in Early Modern England, edited by Allison P. Hobgood and David Houston Wood, Ohio State UP, 2013, pp. 123-35.
- MLA Field Bibliographer, June 2011 – Present