- Ed.D Teachers College, Columbia University (May 2010)
- Sixth Year Certificate in Administration & Supervision in Education, Hunter College, City University of New York (January, 2003)
- M.A. Brooklyn College, City University of New York (May, 1994)
- B.A. College of Staten Island, City University of New York (January, 1992)
- Theories and Foundations of Curriculum Studies
- Education Research Methods (Focus on Qualitative Methods)
- Survey of Education with Field Experiences
- Secondary School Theory, Planning, Organization, and Development
- Teacher Education
- Teacher Professional Development
- International Educational Development/Comparative Education
- Multicultural understandings
- Teacher reflective practice
- Parker., J & Casale C. (2017). Delta Music Institute Mobile Lab HWG 2.0 program, Delta State University.
- Casale, C. & Lawson, C. (2016). Reflective Practices of Pre-Service Social Studies Teachers: Voices from the Delta. National Social Science Journal. v. 47. n. 2.
- Cavner, D., Casale C., & Fox, J., (May, 2014). 21st-Century Teaching and Learning in Ethiopia: Challenges and Hindrances. University of Hawassa Journal. Hawassa, Ethiopia.
- Enjoys reading the New York Times